Protective & Husbandry Agency
Protective agents responsibilities are assigned specific areas of authority by their clients who desire to have their interest governed locally, in real time.
As ALİZE AGENT, we undertake specific responsibilities and actions that have been either implied or expressed specifically by our principals as their Protective Agent. We may serve as an advisor to our principals or act directly on our principal’s behalf in directing various elements of the port call, including the movements of the vessel and instructions to the Master.
Our Protective & Husbandry Agency service includes followings :
- Attending Vessel’s Discharging & Loading Operations with our Experienced Team 7 Days / 24 Hours
- Crew Change Including Immigration Formalities, Meet-and-Greet Service at the Airport and Hotel Accommodation and Shore Pass Arrangements
- Arranging Cash to Master Deliveries
- Fresh Water & Provision Supply
- Bunker Supply Arrangements
- Sludge / Garbage / Waste Disposal Arrangements
- Custom Clearance and Delivery of Ship’s Transit Spares / Stores
- Motorboat & Car Service
- Medical Attendance of Crew Members
- Issuing Re-newed Ship Certificates
- Providing Gas Free / Hot Work Certificates Issued by Port Approved Surveyors