There are a variety of international sea freight shipping methods depending on your budget, timeframe and destination.
We provide consultancy service to our clients for choosing the sea freight option that best suits their needs as there are number of options available. Sea freight is the most economical method of shipping and generally works well for most international trades.
Leveraging our market knowledge and market intelligence, we are able to guide and advise our customers on the market conditions and if any special precautions that must be taken at any given time.
We can assist to our clients for worldwide chartering & transhipment of following cargo types :
- Dry & Bulk Cargo
- Heavy Lift / Project & RoRo Cargo
- Liquid Cargo
- Container Cargo
Commercial & Ship Operation Service
Our well trained and experienced vessel operators ensure that our customers’ interest are protected at all times and ensure that all services are provided in a professional manner.
Our Commercial Ship Operation Service contains following points to Shipowners / Investors and Charterers.
- Calculation and presentation of demurrage claims within charter party terms
- Nomination agents and vendors for specific port call and vessel needs
- Arrangement of proforma D/A Payments for appointed agents and port calls
- Ensuring the vessel’s voyage are performed efficiently and ensuring costs are kept as minimum
- Liasion with technical group and Marine Superintendents to ensure efficient commercial operation
- Handling on/off hires. Ordering an inspector whenever needed to verify same